Sunday, January 22, 2012

spring trend: gold, gold, gold


Can you believe I'm posting something about Spring already? I barely can, considering it's January and there's a sheet of ice covering most of Baltimore, but there is a reason to this incongruity. I love any trend that you can already be somewhat prepared for. Whether you (like me) just love gold in general, or you just have a few pieces of gold jewelry lying about, you're already on the right track. I'm kind of obsessed with everything on this round-up, and am trying to scrape some change together for the loafers as we speak. They're just the perfect mix of trendy, casual, and office-appropriate. Whether with a bold statement or a touch of gold, this trend can be added to pretty much any outfit in your repertoire.

1. Flicker Sophie Tote, Kate Spade
2. Finley Retro Sunglasses, Michael Kors
5. Gold Flecks Tank, Anthropologie
7. Brantpoint, Sperry Top-Sider
8. Gold Dimension Ring, Piperlime



No comments:

Post a Comment