Sunday, January 8, 2012

prepped for sunshine


The unseasonably warm 60-plus degree weather in Baltimore has left this girl unseasonably satisfied and cheerful. The clashing of warm sunshine with brisk breeze allowed Adam and I to walk, no jackets in sight, along the beautiful tourist-free harbor, yet still enjoy a decadent hot chocolate together. Winter always makes outfit photos tough, as natural lighting is scarce and dressing up for daytime looks quire odd. I decided to compromise with this ultra-preppy, girly outfit that was cute enough to be noticed, but casual enough to not stand out like a sore thumb... I hope.

Shirt: Target, Skirt: F21, Scarf: UO, Tights: J. Crew, Shoes: Piperlime



6 comments:

  1. You look so lovely! I am in love with that F21 skirt! Was it a recent purchase? I am smitten by the soft color combination and light feel of your look!
    I see you now!!! :) Following you too! It is nice to meet you :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair, girl! It's so ethereal. And that skirt of yours is too adorable! Great blog, I'm definitely following.

    If you're free, please do check out mine as well and follow back if you like!

    x Minty
    http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I see why it's called gingersnaps! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    I like that skirt. Paperbag skirts are so easy to pair, and I really like what you've done with the soft neutrals. Very easy on the eyes :)

    vonnie <3
    ohsovonnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is just lovely. And that skirt is so soft and romantic.
    Love this look.

    Also thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this whole outfit. And you have paired the skirt well. The combination is great <3

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Follow me and let me know I would love to follow you back.

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is really cute. I love walking around and shopping at the harbor when its warm out. I wish it would stay warm. I'm glad you came across my blog! I'm following you now as well! :)

    http://likelovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete