Thursday, January 26, 2012

rustic details

Military Jacket & Winter Tale Scarf: Madewell (no longer available), Watch: La Mer, Boots: Steve Madden

Just the other day, a friend suggested that I take more snapshots to use for "fashion snaps", instead of only posting quality full-body photos. The idea was that I can post more outfit ideas, without having to worry about near-perfection. I'm not sure why I haven't been doing this; I think maybe I just needed someone to tell me it was OK to be imperfect. Yeah, I have some issues. But here we are with some Instagram snapshots showing the details of an outfit I wore yesterday afternoon to strut my little man Ollie around town, and run some errands (I know, exciting). I actually really like how they turned out, and will definitely be pumping out more posts like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment