Thursday, January 5, 2012

birds of paradise


So Laguna Beach definitely isn't paradise per se, but compared to coming home to a cold snap of weather in the teens with nasty wind chill, it sure seems like it in hindsight. Plus, I just think I'm sooo clever with my double-meanings, don't I? This ASOS blouse was a Christmas gift, and I do love it so. I actually started the day wearing it tucked into my high-waisted mini, but felt a little overdressed and let it hang free, except for that restricting belt. The birds let the outfit be light and whimsical, while the tights were necessary for the surprisingly chilly Laguna weather.

Blouse and Belt: ASOS, Skirt: Free People, Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita





2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful look! I love the new blouse! And oooh my goodness that Laguna weather looks fabulous... I'm jealous!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea
    http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete