Thursday, January 19, 2012

roasted shrimp with tomatoes and feta


If my adventures in cooking have taught me one thing, it's that you will go insane trying to make a new recipe every night for dinner. I'm guilty of recipe ADD, as I am rarely willing to spend time repeating anything. However, I've realized I need to start building a small arsenal of easy recipes to turn to time and time again. This Roasted Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta is one of those recipes. Incredibly easy, fresh and full of flavor, this entree deserves to be repeated. It doesn't get much easier than throwing ingredients in a baking dish and popping it in the oven. I served the shrimp and tomato mixture over orzo, but it would also be great served with a loaf of crusty bread, bruschetta-style.



1 comment:

  1. that looks so good!!

    oh by the way, ,take a look on my blog I gave you an award!

    http://weezngmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete