Tuesday, January 10, 2012

kristen & ian's rehearsal dinner

Jacket: Topshop, Dress: BCBG, Shoes: Aldo
This is as far as I could stretch out my holiday break photos. I made it to January 10th, so I reveled in my post-lazy-vacation bliss for long enough I suppose. These pictures are from the rehearsal dinner before the wedding in Laguna Beach. I've had this outfit for two years, but I still love it nonetheless. I bought the jacket on a whim in London, with no idea what to pair it with, but the dark colors of this dress and the heaviness of my heels balance out the saccharin pink. Aaah the last of the warm sunshine for a while... so sad. But at least it was a beautiful rehearsal dinner and a wonderful weekend to remember.

The beautiful couple

I just loved this photo. Go me.

Pedicure to match bridesmaid dresses. Feet: still ugly.

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a good time! the scenery is pretty.

    weezngmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! Especially the one of you and Adam and Ell and Wolf. Also loving the new layout :)

    ReplyDelete