Sunday, January 8, 2012

laguna beach


Fortunate work and school schedules allowed Adam, my family, and I to make a mini-vacation out of our good friends' wedding in Laguna Beach. While the weather was brisk, the sunsets and coastline were as beautiful as always, and I was able to take some beautiful photos. Even though there's not much to see, I threw in a quick snapshot of my cozy New Year's Day outfit, which had just a little daytime shimmer for the casually-spent holiday. Though I must admit the Mexican food couldn't compete with Texas, that didn't stop us from devouring it at many meals. All in all it was a really nice relaxing vaca with the fiance, family and friends.

Kennadi playing with Adam, her very first crush.

Blackened Shrimp and Fish Tacos


Sweater Dress and Sunglasses: UO, Shoes: Lucky

Cali Bro Shades, ha.

4 comments:

  1. I love your leopard print shoes :) Thank you for stopping by, I am now following :)
    xo
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is lovely, and you look very sweet in your sparkly outfit!
    Thank you so much for your kindness and cute note! I don't see you in my followers though... I guess the system is just acting weird... :/
    Have a pretty Sunday! :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your vacation looks extremely relaxing! cute outfit!

    following you back!
    http://weezngmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete