Saturday, January 21, 2012

spaghetti bolognese


This Spaghetti Bolognese may not look like anything out of the ordinary, but let me tell you something: it is absolutely just that. I'm not sure why I even chose to make bolognese sauce, seeing as I have no particular interest in it, and would never order it while out. Perhaps it's because most Emeril recipes require approximately eight million ingredients, and this list was reasonable. Adam and I recently visited friends who are first-time parents to a newborn son, and decided to take them dinner. I figured a nice sauce would travel well and reheat easily. I served the dish with this salad, and the dinner was a big hit. Everyone was blown away with how rich, flavorful and slightly creamy this fantastic sauce tasted. I strongly recommend making a large batch of this sauce and eating (or freezing) it for many happy, comforting meals.


No comments:

Post a Comment