Wednesday, January 11, 2012

asian dumpling soup


A few days ago, I came home from school to find Adam home early, sick in bed. Deciding to let him rest, I headed to the store in search of a mild, stomach-appeasing dinner option. He of course felt that a can of Campbell's would suffice; however, you know I couldn't possibly settle for that. Sometimes I physically cannot restrain myself from overachieving, but this recipe is one I've made before, and it really is almost soup-in-a-can easy. Like a hearty chicken soup with a slight Asian flair, it's an easy, light but comforting meal that is ready in minutes. I hear it works wonders on ill fiances as well. It's science.


Apparently Adam's stomach felt well enough to add spicy Sriracha to his mild soup...

3 comments:

  1. Aw this looks so yum!! Your blog has the supreme power of making me ridiculously hungry for whatever it is you've just posted up. Slurps. ;)



    x Minty
    http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! I hope he feels better soon! This soup just looks too delicious... yummm :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. luks yumm!!!!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete