Saturday, January 28, 2012

pantone color report: spring 2012

Just as I was thinking to myself that I should post some of the beautiful color schemes I have been obsessing over in the world of interior design, I came across the Pantone Fashion Color Report for Spring 2012. Much to my surprise, the colors I had already been lusting over (and dreaming of flooding my big-girl apartment/house with someday) showed up on a trendy little list. Go me. Some combination of Cockatoo and Driftwood, with accents of Cabaret and something slightly more yellow than Solar Power will end up in my home someday... much to Adam's dismay. Manly? No. Awesome? Yes. Aren't these spaces amazingly cheerful and pretty?






*All images from Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. I love when the Pantone Color Report comes out!! Great inspiration photos, I especially love the wall color in the second one!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea
    http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete