Monday, January 9, 2012

buffalo chicken chili


Admittedly, I have a thing for chili. Basic red chili, Texas-style, white chicken... it really doesn't matter. I love it all. I was, however, somewhat hesitant of this Buffalo Chicken Chili. I'm rarely driven to recreate Rachel Ray recipes, but this is supposedly her #1 rated recipe, so I went for it. It was insanely easy, and even more insanely delicious. I'm telling you, even if this seems a little odd, make this. It had just the right hint of buffalo sauce, not too spicy or overpowering, and became pure bliss when topped with crunchy multigrain tortilla chips and gooey blue cheese. Also, it's actually touted as a healthy recipe, which never hurts as long as it's still delicious... and has ample cheese. This little gem couldn't have been easier or more surprisingly great.



2 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy :) I never had chilly before...can you believe it? I am definitely going to try some now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I love chili too! Texas people love chilis! :) I've never tried buffalo chicken chili before. I may have to try this recipe!

    Thanks for visiting my site. I hope to see you more often.

    -Ivy
    www.pocketfulofapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete