Friday, April 1, 2011

rainbow bright: yellow, green, turquoise

Anyone who knows me will never question my love for the color green. Growing up ginger, green has always been my go-to. Turquoise is right up there too, coming in a close second. Yellow, however, is a color that I've only recently started to warm up to, as I was never sure whether I could pull it off. I'm realizing that most people  (like me) think they can't wear the ultimate sunny-bright hue, but they can! If an all-out bold and bright outfit isn't your thing, you can always add these colors in as an accessory for a little punch (see amazingly cool yellow Timex below).


1. Boxy Flat Lock Clutch, ASOS, $28.69
2. High Gloss Belt, Anthropologie, $28
3. Winner's Circle Tee, Anthropologie, $48
4. Kimchi Blue Quilted Clutch, Urban Outfitters, $24
5. San Pedro Pencil Skirt, Anthropologie, $148
6. Timex Modern Camper Watch, Piperlime, $50
7. Poly Silk Dress, twenty8twelve, $106.50
8. Brigitte Bailey by Pour La Victoire Nala Flats, $99
9. Ted Baker Easy Reader Watch, Piperlime, $75
10.Lauren by Ralph Lauren Newbury Wristlet, Macy's, $31.99
11.Trapeze Top, ASOS, $35.86
12.Parker Ruffle Silk Dress, Nordstrom, $187
13.Forgotten Avenues Tee, Anthropologie, $68
14.Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings, Max & Chloe, $60
15.Antilles Tank, Anthropologie, $68
16.Toni Strapped Espadrille Wedge, Dolce Vita, $107.58





No comments:

Post a Comment