Saturday, April 2, 2011

leather, chains, and frills

Let me start by saying these pictures aren't really up to par with what I'd like to post (sorry personal photographer, not your fault). On our way to dinner last night, I made Adam stand in the cold to snap a few photos in the dark with a point-and-shoot that revolts against nighttime. But I bought this oh-so-London dress from Instant Vintage over Spring break and wanted to wear it with my drapey moto-style jacket and boots before the weather finally turns the corner. I love the ultra girly frills paired with the tougher black jacket and boots. It also went perfectly with the fake Chanel bag I haggled from some basement street vendors on Canal Street in NYC... finally a chance to make the seedy endeavor worthwhile.

Dress: Instant Vintage UK, Jacket: Madewell, Leggings: ASOS, Boots: Piperlime, Bag: an Adventure

4 comments:

  1. oh, I looove your hair! your outfit is great, too! following now,please follow back if you do have a minute :)

    xx viviane
    http://hippiebohoreloaded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweet,
    thanks for your comment, follow you now! if you like, visit my blog and follow too...
    Have a nice week..
    x milla

    http://misspeppervintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress. It's so cute, especially the chain detailing around the neckline.

    http://louboutinsinlalaland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. I think the pics are great! Love the purse.

    ReplyDelete