Monday, April 11, 2011

matthew williamson for macy's


I'm not sure how it took me so long to find out about Macy's Impulse Store, but apparently I've been missing out on it for quite some time. This subset of macys.com features affordable on-trend items from a bevy of contemporary designers. Their big name designer collaborations include Rachel Rachel Roy (a more affordable line from the celeb-favorite designer), BCBG, 7 for all Mankind, Dior beauty and more. What excites me even more is that Matthew Williamson, one of my favorite high end designers, is debuting a budget-friendly line on April 13th! Based on the beautifully styled preview photos, the clothes look bright, bold and awesome. Can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. These are REALLY cute pieces! I'm actually impressed. So much better than the Kinder collection that came out first. These pieces aren't in my store yet, but I'll be keeping my eye out for them!

    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely excited to see them in person, but at least from the pictures they look well made with decent fabric. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete