Monday, April 18, 2011

asos watches

During one of my frequent visits to ASOS, I came across their impressive collection of watches and found some unreal steals. I have been looking for a great new boyfriend-style watch, and the UK megastore absolutely delivered with the following eight feminine-meets-manly options, all around $50! The styles cover a wide range from bedazzled to nautical to heavy metal... and several fit into the rose gold trend that's punctuated the past two Spring seasons. Plus, I couldn't help but include #3 as a bonus pick, even if it isn't quite boyfriend material.


1. Set-Stone Boyfriend Style Watch, $54
2. Boyfriend Style Watch with Octagonal Case Detail, $45
3. Wrap Around Metal Watch, $45
4. Chunky Two-Toned Brushed Steel Boyfriend Watch, $54
5. Rose Gold Effect Retro Style Oversized Watch, $54
6. Chunky Gold Watch with Mother of Pearl Finish Face, $63
7. Chunky Rose Gold Watch with Black Dial, $54
8. River Island Gray Nautical Watch, $39
9. Tortoise Shell Boyfriend Style Watch, $54

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for posting this! I have been seeing the gold Michael Kors boyfriend watches on so many bloggers, but they are $250 +! This is awesome!

    amy day to day

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You are gorgeous! Thanks for welcoming me on ifb.

    amy day to day

    ReplyDelete