Wednesday, April 6, 2011

herb and goat cheese stuffed chicken breasts with roasted winter vegetables


This dinner is about as close as I get to health food... meaning the chicken is from Cooking Light magazine... and it's still stuffed with cheese. But there are vegetables! I tried. The chicken was actually really tasty, and seemed more of an indulgence than healthy choice with all of that goat cheese. My stuffing was as simple as goat cheese, panko and fresh mint, but tasted great. I wanted to make use of winter sweet potatoes and butternut squash (plus carrots and potatoes) before it truly turns into Spring. After realizing how easy roasting the veggies is, I will make them over and over again.


Herb and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Roasted Winter Vegetables

1 comment:

  1. Hmm that is one of the yummiest chicken breast recipes I came across too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete