Monday, April 25, 2011

bathing beautifully


Over spring break, Adam took me on a beautiful day trip to the English city of Bath. The city's beginnings date back to a Roman spa resort created in AD 43. The baths themselves lie below ground level, hidden away from the public outside the structure's walls. I knew that standing alongside the baths would wow me; how could you not just bask in the history of it all? And it absolutely delivered. what I didn't expect was how charming the entire city would be. I loved everything about the trip, and the town, and will never forget the time we spent there. I thought the pictures turned out beautifully, and I hope you feel the same!




2 comments:

  1. This is one of my new favorites, officially :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Bath is such a beautiful place.

    http://louboutinsinlalaland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete