Tuesday, April 5, 2011

not-so-luxe lace

Tee: Target, Skirt: Free People, Tights: Anthropologie, Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (Piperlime), Necklace: Lulu's, Faux Coat (below):  Piperlime

There's something about lace that makes me feel more ladylike and luxurious... somehow even when the clothes are as cheap as these. I have a really hard time turning down any kind of lace-like garment. Luckily, I didn't have to with this $11 tee I snatched up at Target, and $12 Anthropologie brocade tights. Point being: inexpensive lace can look cheap if done poorly, but even stores like Target or F21 have varieties that look great... so save  yourself some much needed cash!  I (briefly) considered going with simple jewelry, but this necklace was just way more fun.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely outfit, especially loving the shoes!

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They're DV by Dolce Vita... crazy comfortable, I walk everywhere in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with your boots!

    Thanks for the comment :)

    Helen, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete