Thursday, April 21, 2011

my first blog feature!

Much to my delight, I received word today that myself and gingersnaps were given a little love in the blog world. The fashion blog Emily Recommends is currently running an ongoing feature that offers money-saving tips for fashion fiends on a budget. I was posed a few simple questions, and asked to offer my own frugal tidbit... lo and behold my little blurb and blog popped up in today's tips! My advice? Never buy something without imagining yourself wearing it three different ways (minimum!).

2 comments:

  1. hi!!i just found you from this post,and of course followed your blog!!
    you've done a great work!!
    look forward to seeing new posts :DD

    kisses
    caramellitsa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice to live (or shop) by!

    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete