Tuesday, April 12, 2011

a camera epiphanie


When I first got my new DSLR, I wanted to snap photos of anything and everything, but quickly realized that I felt awkward carrying around a dorky camera case the size of Texas... and thus didn't take it anywhere. Then I found the website Epiphanie, which sells camera bags so cute and compact that people compliment me on my great "purse" often. I stayed neutral and went with the Lola in black, but a friend bought the fun purple bag below; we both love them! They're fully padded, perfect for day-to-day use or traveling abroad, and fit almost any mid-size DSLR. I highly recommend the investment for any proud owner of a great camera.

1 comment:

  1. You took some really cute photos with your camera. Good Job! I'm off to check out your recipes. Thanks for sharing and drop by me too, soon-

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete