Saturday, June 11, 2011

they draw and cook


Cute? Yes. Completely useful? Perhaps not. The website They Draw & Cook is a unique little niche of recipe websites that I can't help but like, even if I haven't used it yet. Readers submit artistic versions of their personal recipes, most of which are incredibly simple and easy to make (thus able to be described so succinctly). Really, I just like them. They're just so darn cute that I wish I had some clever idea to use them for; a gift or favor of some sort maybe. I've included a few summer-themed recipes from the site for some summer cooking inspiration.






3 comments:

  1. omg! so cute! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com. it wont let me follow you! ill try again later :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh that's too bad! Let me know if it blocks you again and I can see if something might be wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is cute! I love it :)

    Xo, Kristin

    ReplyDelete