Friday, June 24, 2011

maslo jewelry


It's kind of scary how quickly I fell in love with Maslo jewelry. I'm always a huge fan of unique and interesting pieces that make people ask: where did you get that? The brand specializes in bold, almost industrial pieces, as highlighted in their Mixed Metals collection. But they're no one-trick pony. More delicate, romantic items can be found in the Nostalgia collection, while the Seychelles collection has a vintage feel that is somewhere in between. The cost of each item is around $75; but they are statement pieces that are definitely outfit-makers, transforming even plain white tee's into unique and chic. I've picked out a few of my favorite from each collection below.

Mixed Metals




Nostalgia



Seychelles

4 comments:

  1. Love the jewelry!! I love the necklaces :)

    kisses

    stylemesteph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that line, but all the pieces are beautiful! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love unique pieces also, especially those that look tribal like some of these pieces do. Nice post :)

    http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete