Thursday, June 16, 2011

frito dogs and mexican creamed corn


This is by no means a gourmet post. But really, who doesn't love indulging in total low-brow heaven once in a while? Enter the Frito Dog, found in Food Network's 30 hot dog toppings special. Though if you want the recipe, I've included a very thorough mathematical equation for it below. Don't worry, you can handle it. The hot dogs were over-the-top ballpark-worthy amazing... and cheap! This Mexican Creamed Corn recipe was a really great surprise. It was absolutely delicious and would pair perfectly with any Tex-Mex themed meal. I ate the leftovers corn cold because I couldn't even wait to reheat them...gross I know... leave me alone. Overall, this meal made me very, very happy and I can't wait to repeat ASAP.





5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the creamed corn :) The Frito Dog sounds amazing & your 'equation' is awesome!! So much deliciousness rolled into one, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. creamed corn recipe looks amazing, and jalapenos + cheese + hot dogs is good enough, but throwing in chili and fritos??? amazing!

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yyyyyuuuummmmmmm! Really liking your blog lately. Well, have always liked it....you know what i mean! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!! it looks amazing yuuuumieee!!!!! I like this blog ...I saw your llin at IFB and hell yes it's great congrats !!!
    xoxo
    I'm the newest follower!!! yaaaay

    ReplyDelete
  5. from mexico wih love :
    MISS BLACK BOOK

    ReplyDelete