Monday, June 6, 2011

mid length skirts for summer


I hate the term "midi" and I'm not sure why. It doesn't evoke the visceral response that "jeggings" does, but I have an aversion nonetheless. While I refused to include the moniker in the post title, they are featured here anyhow because I think they're pretty nifty. They are perfect office attire for hot summer days, when the legs need to breathe, but can also be dressed up for a nice dinner (preferably outside overlooking some water). Paired with a simple tee and some great accessories, you've got yourself a summer go-to. All six of these selections came from my beloved Asos. I'm mildly obsessed with the neon lace version... must. have.

1. Plain Chiffon Tulle Midi Skirt, $55
2. Jersey Full Midi Skirt, $46
3. Premium Pleated Midi Skirt, $73
4. Neon Lace Midi Skirt, $83
5. Full Midi Skirt, $37
6. Midi Pleated Knitted Skirt, $74

No comments:

Post a Comment