Thursday, June 9, 2011

blushing bachelorette


I went to my first ever bachelorette party this weekend, and couldn't help but share some of the pretty photos I took there. Well, at the beginning at least, before the cocktails. I promised the embarrassed and blushing bachelorette that I wouldn't post any inappropriate photos on facebook, so Lyndsey please note these are not the racy ones... and this is not facebook, so I'm good! The lovely maid of honor, Katy, hosted a dinner that naturally included sexy gifts, "tasteful" penis-themed items, and a sweet surprise for dessert. After that, we hit the town, but my camera stayed safe at home.

Bachelorette party pins that Lyndsey was forced to hand out :)
A delicious homemade chocolate peanut butter cake.
We didn't make her wear earrings or antennae, but straws never hurt anyone.
I ate about a pound of this pasta salad.
Foreshadowing?
An amazing potato casserole that I requested from Katy immediately; you may be seeing my version here soon.
Sneak preview of the goods!


And finally... how can any bachelorette go on with her life without her very own penis cake?  Necessity.  Proud to admit that I was called in to ice this bad boy myself. Hilarious.


3 comments:

  1. love the post! can't wait to see you at the wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos..it makes me want to invest in a nice camera!

    ReplyDelete