Tuesday, June 28, 2011

mr. and mrs. beasley

Photo by Carley Smith Photography

I traveled home to Pennsylvania for the beautiful wedding of my friend Lyndsey and her new husband Frank. The ceremony was touching and lovely, and the reception full of friends, fun, and a fair amount of partying. While I wasn't able to take a camera of my own, I snagged the above pic from the photographer's facebook page. Isn't it beautiful? The colors of the bridesmaid dresses against the green really pop, not unlike the colorful Madewell dress I chose for the event. While my photography was poor at best, I did snap a few shots and include a collage of what I wore. The pic of the cake had to be included, just for fun; you may not know Lyndsey, but the wrestling cake topper was perfect, cute and funny.




Dress: Madewell, Pave Earrings, Shoes: Simply Vera Vera Wang for Kohls ($39 and insanely comfy!)

3 comments:

  1. Cute dress! And congrats to the couple!!

    <3 aj
    Cashmere&Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a lot of fun and romantic! I can't wait to marry my man! Your outfit looks like it would be a hit!

    kisses

    stylemesteph

    ReplyDelete