Tuesday, June 7, 2011

maple-soy glazed salmon


After moving to Baltimore I made a resolution to eat more seafood, and learn to love it. I've succeeded with such gems as scallops, shrimp and crab; however, fish has made much slower progress. While I still don't choose fish over meat from dinner menus, I have started to cook it myself at home. This salmon was one of the easiest things I've ever made. A marinade of only three ingredients becomes the sauce on top, and you have a delicious, healthy dinner. I served it with some seasoned edamame, but if I hadn't accidentally eaten an entire helping of Whole Foods sushi while cooking (oops!), I would've added white rice too.



3 comments:

  1. Yum, this looks incredible. Salmon is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! I love salmon. I'll have to try it.

    And I didn't know you were in Baltimore! I'm in Columbia! Nice to see other bloggers in the DMV area :)

    ReplyDelete