Tuesday, July 26, 2011

summer's end approaching too soon


It's that time of year again. The time when every store tries to end summer a month too soon, stocking their shelves and websites with the must-haves of Fall 2011. This never ceases to make my heart a little sad, as it reminds me that we have only a mere month left of sweet summertime. Fortunately, the J.Crew catalog on my doorstep today helped lessen the blow a bit, reminding me that I can at least look forward to one of my favorite parts of fall: the clothes. Ranking just behind football, my #1 autumnal friend, fall clothing is clearly the best of any season. J.Crew always has the best color combinations, but I like how this season they are mixing pops of bright colors like cobalt and mustard with interesting neutrals like mahogany, blush and camel. I'm kind of obsessed with the very last one myself!



 


 





 

3 comments:

  1. I got my catalog today too. I kept gasping! I love the colors! I'm already mentally marking off the things I want to get. A pair of the colored wool trousers are at the top of my list.

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! The stores are very smart :P, they know that we love new things and even though its still summer we want to buy new fall pieces :)

    kisses

    stylemesteph

    ReplyDelete
  3. J. Crew does the BEST coats. I love how they have such a variety of bright colors... nothing makes winter feel less dreary than a nice, bright peacoat.

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete