Monday, July 18, 2011

peanut butter and honey ice cream


I've made it fairly clear that I am in love with my ice cream maker. The more I perfect the art of ice creamery and attempt to live up to my Penn State alma mater, the deeper in love I fall. This time around, I went for a Peanut Butter and Honey Ice Cream due to my fondness for PB itself. Mixing it with honey turned out to be genius. Honestly, I forgot to drizzle the top with honey like the original recipe showed, but mixing the honey throughout was less awe-invoking but just as nice. The best part of the resulting sweet treat? The flavor was so rich I could only eat a small bowl at a time, so it has lasted over a week in the fridge.


2 comments:

  1. Wow!Amazing yummy pictures can you please share more stuff like this its really impressive.

    ReplyDelete