Thursday, July 7, 2011

parmesan garlic knots


Can you tell by the scarcity of my posts that it's summer time and I am maybe getting a little too busy to be tied down? It's not good, I know. I think that breaks some blogging rule #1 that someone out there really cares about... but I'm fairly confident that someone isn't you. As a reflection of my need for quick food, even quicker posts, and instant satisfaction, I give you these Parmesan Garlic Knots. I followed the recipe exactly as posted, and only needed to by one ingredient (the biscuit dough) to make these 10 minute gems! I ended up microwaving the leftovers for about the next 5 days, and they were still cheesy, garlicky, and delicious.


 

4 comments:

  1. Yummy!!! I want to make these they look soo good.

    Xo, Kristin

    ReplyDelete