Friday, July 29, 2011

sleeves of silk

I'm doing it again. This is another fall clothing post. I'm sorry, I just can't help it. Long-sleeved silk blouses are popping up everywhere for the new season, and I'm liking them quite a bit. They come in every imaginable color, and even patterns, and can easily transition from the office to nighttime. Whether hanging loose over skinny jeans, tucked into a pencil skirt or pants, or layered under a cardigan, they look polished and chic. The adorable petite-plaid printed one above is from Madewell, and there are plenty more styles to peruse below.

Madewell
 



J.Crew


 
Banana Republic



2 comments:

  1. I love silk blouses, they are so easy to wear yet so comfortable!
    Thanks for your sweet comment a while back, would love you to follow. I'm your newest follower.
    x

    www.theothersideofthepondmydear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete