Friday, December 2, 2011

gift guide: tech savvy chica

USB Flower Hub, See Jane Work, $18
I'm pretty sure everyone knows her:  the friend that loves cool s#*@ because, well, it's just cool. She likely has an iLife complete with iPhone, iPad, and other sleek white things... not to mention countless nifty little tech inventions, and useless/awesome accessories for it all. And don't forget her stylish, fun aesthetic. That's crucial. She probably also likes wasting skillfully utilizing the time at her desk from 9-5, surrounded by fun little gadgets that can't help but make her just a nano-something happier. I love these quirky friends dearly, and you probably do too, so get out there and buy them something awesome.
Staple-less Staplers, Uncommon Goods, 2 for $16
Le Pavillion iPhone 4 Case, Kate Spade, $40
Virtual Keyboard for iPad & iPhone, Think Geek, $180
Aphrodite USB Hub, Fred Flare, $46
iPad Folio Hedgehog Case, Kate Spade, $85

iPhone Photo Printer, $159
Tiltpod Camera Stand, Uncommon Goods, $15
Literary Art iPhone 4 Cases, Uncommon Goods, $35

P.S. You know who you are... haha

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I think I am 'that girl', I love tech stuff lol. That iphone printer would be so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha awesome! I think I want to be that girl but have no money to do so/spend my money on clothes instead? I loved the iphone printer too!

    ReplyDelete