Friday, December 23, 2011

english toffee

 

I love giving homemade Christmas gifts when possible, and this English Toffee is a great example. I made the candy as a thank you to my dental assistants for keeping me afloat for the past 6 months. Making candy is sometimes scary, because you have to be very precise, but all in all this recipe was very easy and required very few ingredients. I didn't mix pecans into the toffee itself, as per the recipe, but did sprinkle the top with toasted almonds. I think it looks much prettier this way. I gave about half to the assistants, and made myself sick eating most of the remainder... in one sitting.

1 comment:

  1. Its really conservatives and testiest products thanx for enlightening us.

    Gourmet Brownies obtains classic confection, Very tasty chocolate covered English Toffee . for any Special occasions don't missed.

    ReplyDelete