Tuesday, December 6, 2011

comfy cozy are we

Scarf: Nordstrom, Tee: ASOS, Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack, Bracelet: F21, Wedges: DV by Dolce Vita

Day three of my current four-day weekend (thank you, faculty retreat) provided me with such a great opportunity to casually lounge about while still ticking off the seemingly endless to-do list. To top off my third straight "Saturday", we received a call from our puppy's breeder letting us definitely know which puppy we'll be taking home. This turned out to be perfectly amazing news, as there was one puppy, designated from his siblings by a white collar, that I just knew was Oliver from the moment I met him. It just had to be him, and so it is. Adam and I couldn't be happier or more excited for Friday when he finally comes home! What does that have to do with outfits? Nothing. But I promised I'd post more outfits, and here we are.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and simple, I love this outfit!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow redhead! This is such a cute outfit, I like all of the use of basic solids. I'm particularly interested in your hair though (not just because it's red!) but I love how it's styled. You should do a tutorial post on it, because this is what I want my hair to look like!

    :)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea
    http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much!

    You know, Julia, the funny thing is that I tried something different with it for the first time ever yesterday... and I loved it! The way I usually wear it looks a little more "done", as in more obvious curls.

    I'll practice it again and work on a tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete