Thursday, December 8, 2011

gift guide: the sports enthusiast

fig. 01: iPod nano, fig. 02: Pink Boxer Gift Set, fig. 03: Under Armour headbands, fig. 04: First Chair Jacket, fig. 05: Nike Free Run+ 2, fig. 06: Lululemon Astro Pant, fig. 07: Nike+ Sportband, fig. 08: Vintage Tri-Blend Tee (similar version on many team's official store)

The thing that makes me laugh about this post is that, while I am definitely a sports enthusiast, figures 1, 5 and 7 seem to suggest a continued (or let's be honest, renewed) love for running and/or fitness. If you know me, you know that's clearly not true. However, I can't help but still love the great "stuff" that comes with it. I've paid my dues; let me enjoy my sportband and nano in couch-dwelling, beer-drinking peace. However, someone out there on your list is into this stuff, and probably even works out now and then. The best part is I get a little chance to throw in some propaganda for my favorite teams. I'm also a little obsessed with the North Face Jacket... maybe more than a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment