Thursday, December 15, 2011

gift guide: the homebody

Madero Hoodie, Anthropologie; Spiced Chai Candle, Terrain; Homegrown Monogram Mug, Anthropologie; Embroidered Penguin Classics, Anthropologie; Milk & Honey Soap, Terrain; UGG Dakota Slipper, Nordstrom

Until recently, when I reached an unnoticeable tipping point sometime this year, I would have never considered myself a homebody. I admit I've always been a bit of a party girl with a go, go, go attitude. OK, I still definitely am that, but I do spend a lot more time at home on the couch or cuddling in bed than ever before. I also have many friends who are huge homebodies, preferring the comforts of home to stepping out on a daily basis. For those loved ones, I think a comfy-cozy gift is the most thoughtful, as it adds a little extra decadence to a day or night curled-up and snuggled-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment