Monday, February 20, 2012

punchy peplum


 As an avid fan of vintage-style, ladylike fashion, I was pretty excited to discover that peplum tops, skirts, and dresses are making a comeback. When I saw this skirt from ASOS, I knew I had to have it; from the color to the fit and the design, it screamed my name. I paired it with neutrals to tone down the punchy turquoise a bit for daytime, but I can't wait to make some interesting color combos in the future.




Skirt: ASOS, Shirt: Modcloth, Shoes: Steve Madden, Sunglasses: Also




5 comments:

  1. Very cute skirt! I love it with the lace top. Makes me wish it was spring weather here in the midwest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. found your blog through LB!!
    i love the peplum skirt - and it's in the perfect color.
    Maybe if you have some time, you can see my blog. :)

    xx
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh jordan, sooo pretty! i love that lace top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't know if i can pull off peplum skirts but you do it ohh so well!

    ReplyDelete