Monday, February 13, 2012

70s style

Hat: F21 (similar); Dress: Modcloth; Boots: Piperlime; Cardigan: LC for Kohl's

I'm really not into hats in general. In my (literally) big-headed opinion, they're best reserved for casual days cheering on Penn State or Pittsburgh in a corresponding baseball cap. But, I guess other teams could be OK too. Sort of. I am, however, pretty partial to a wide floppy-brimmed topper, whether it's a fun sun hat for beach days or an on-trend 70s wool version. I never wear red anything, but I thought splurging the hefty $15 for a burgundy F21 hat was justifiable.





2 comments:

  1. That splurge was very justifiable, I agree! I love the mix of the colors going on here.. very nice!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea
    http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute :) Love the hat.
    I noticed you had a ton of followers on FB?! How did that happen! Congrats, girl!

    xo
    The Fashionable ESQ

    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete