Sunday, February 19, 2012

my week in photos

A handmade valentine from the sweetest of nieces.

Valentine's Day and a busy schedule left Gingersnaps a little bare the past week. I don't often drop the ball so many days in a row, but alas, it happens. Though busy, this week was really full of sweet moments, fun times, and even some R&R. This week, I already have plenty of posts lined up in order to not drop the ball again... I hope.

My favorite moment of Valentine's Day:  Oliver running to greet me at the door carrying a valentine "from Oliver to his momma".
Oliver writes pretty well for his lack of opposable thumbs.
Adam's amazing V-day dinner:  marinated steaks with blue cheese crust, a red wine-mushroom sauce, and roasted potatoes and vegetables.
A cute honeybee pin that dressed up some several day-old hair.
The first waffles from my new (totally necessary) waffle iron, made as a Sunday breakfast-in-bed for Adam.

2 comments:

  1. This post made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Love the Valentines from Kennadi and Oliver!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh haha you're right it's definitely warm and fuzzy. I mean, look at that little face.

    ReplyDelete