Monday, February 6, 2012

pink + gold


The combo of pink and gold is quickly becoming one of my favorites, even as a redhead who struggles to pull off the color hot pink. Thankfully, there are other ways to sport the trend, such as these simple and adorable valentines from Sugar Press. This spring trend can be seen everywhere from fashion to interior design, and can  thankfully be pulled off in a variety of wearable and non-wearable ways.









Cards: Sugar Press
All other photos: Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through daily buzz style, and I'm really enjoying reading through it. I have been obsessed with all things hot pink lately (and not just because of Valentine's Day, either!). I think that redheads can totally pull off pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! I didn't even realize this post was on DBS; thanks for letting me know :)

    I'm going to make an attempt at the hot pink, haha, we'll see!

    ReplyDelete