Thursday, February 9, 2012

mixed prints... sort of

Sweater: Old Navy, Dress (under sweater): H&M, Tights and Scarf: Nordstrom, Wedges: DV by Dolce Vita
I'm hardly ever adventurous enough to mix prints; every time I try, I feel like everyone I see is looking at me like "what is she thinking?". I'm not self conscious at all... So I figured I'd try the most basic pattern-mixing possible by sticking to black and white pieces that are barely even patterns at all: knitting stitches and polka dot tights. I know, crazy, right? I'm so daring. Anyway, the outfit was so comfortable that I continued lounging about in it all night on the sofa with Adam and Oliver. You really can't ask for much more of a comfort thumbs up than that.



3 comments:

  1. I love the lacy look of the sweater and the black/white combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love the black and white with red hair. It makes a good base for having your hair stand out and look pretty! :)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea
    http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit, gorgeous hair, beautiful girl, my daughter

    ReplyDelete