Wednesday, May 18, 2011

stuffed salmon with sriracha cream sauce


When I first laid eyes on this recipe, I knew I had to make it. I very rarely cook fish, mostly because it's healthy and thus doesn't spark my interest, but this salmon really jumped out at me. The idea behind the recipe is a deconstructed sushi roll:  salmon, cream cheese, and that wildly addictive spicy orange sauce that accompanies the more decadent rolls. The best part? With one minor change this was pathetically easy; I substituted quick and simple store bought Teriyaki marinade for the homemade variety originally called for. I'm so glad I did because it turned out perfectly and required such little preparation or work that I feel bad even taking credit for it. Spicy faux-sushi heaven.

 



1 comment:

  1. Looks really good! :D I have too try it too :D

    kisses

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete