Sunday, May 29, 2011

memorial day


Memorial Day may be tomorrow, making this post quite last minute, but it's not too late to throw something great together for a picnic or BBQ. I've been seriously enjoying my weekend of lounging thus far, and haven't exactly been diligent with my posting, but hey, it's a holiday. I'm heading to a little cookout tomorrow, and will probably be whipping up one of the sweet treats seen here in the morning.

Chocolate Covered Prezels
Patriotic White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
The cutest cupcake decorations!

And last, but certainly not least, the most adorable summer BBQ party idea ever: a make your own hot dog stand. I wish I had my s#$* together enough to set up an event just like this... but instead I'll probably rush over to my friends' apartment last minute and start partying, hopefully with some kind of treat in hand.






4 comments:

  1. This makes me so excited for tomorrow! I hope mine turns out with food that great.

    http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picture selection! I like the colors.
    www.theFashionableESQ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sucker for cupcakes of all sorts and varieties. Yum!

    Cheers,
    Gina

    http://ginabiber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete