Friday, May 20, 2011

morning glory

 

It's graduation day for the senior dental school class, and I'm jealous. While I may have overindulged a little too much in celebration of my own passing to senior year last night to make it to the ceremony, I am heading to a delicious brunch afterward (congrats Ellen!). As usual, I feel like I have nothing to wear. I'm kicking myself remembering an outfit I saw Rachel McAdams wear in an otherwise lackluster movie called Morning Glory back in March, had planned to post about and even purchase, and then forgot. I missed the boat on this one, but I still think it's a perfect outfit for any professional(ish) situation in spring and summer.


Dresses
1. Forever 21, Currently Out of Stock
2. Mod Cloth, Taupes and Dreams Dress, $45
3. Forever 21, Strapless Beaded Dress, $20

Jackets
1. Elizabeth and James, Rolled Sleeve Elizabeth Blazer, $395
2. Aryn K, Summer Tweed Jacket, $78
3. Aryn K, Ruffle Jacket, $94

Shoes
1. Steve Madden, Russhh, $90
2. Enzo Angiolini, Starlight, $90
3. Cri de Coeur, Grace, $50

No comments:

Post a Comment