Monday, May 23, 2011

channeling carrie, minus manolos


Despite planning Adam's (gasp, 25th) birthday ahead of time, I naturally was scrambling last minute for something to wear. We had dinner reservations at a restaurant-bar called Brewer's Art, which is known for both great dining and house beers. So I needed a blend of fancy enough for a nice dinner meets casual enough for some microbrewery action. Enter casual T-shirt + full skirt a la Carrie Bradshaw. While the SATC fashion goddess might pull off 5" Manolos on a daily basis, I had some walking ahead of me and compromised for my favorite flats. I guess both the man and I are getting older.

Tee: J. Crew; Skirt: F21; Flats: Gap; Necklace: Sorry, can't remember.

3 comments:

  1. that outfit is so cute!
    & I love your hair! GORG! :)



    shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Your hair is soooo beautiful. Thanks for commenting and following the other day, I'm now following you too. I checked out a lot of your older posts and I'm loving your blog already!

    ReplyDelete