Tuesday, June 19, 2012

free as i'll ever be


As per my usual, I took what some would call entirely too many photos on our recent unbelievable trip to Playacar, Mexico. I'd say it was just right. I love pictures so much; there's nothing better than looking back through a photo album and remembering little details that would have otherwise been forgotten. For this reason, I've decided to spare you from the vast majority of these photo. Instead, I'll be writing a few quick summer outfit posts, and perhaps a post or two about the trip itself. I bought this Free People dress after seeing it on the cover of their catalog paired with these sunglasses. I thought both pieces were unique and interesting, and I just had to have them. The dress is so comfortable, with tons of stretch, but also full of intricate, unfussy details. It was perfect for a nice dinner on a hot summer night.



1 comment: