Monday, June 18, 2012

peanut butter puppy pops


Are you ready for one of the cutest series of photos possibly ever? Okay, I'm a little biased, but if these photos don't make you smile, then you have a cold, cold heart, my friend. I wanted to make a special summer treat for Chubs (aka Oliver) today, so I decided to surprise him with some homemade pup-friendly popsicles. The recipe is really difficult, so make sure you write this down verbatim: vanilla yogurt and peanut butter. Complex, I know. If you want to get fancy like Chubs and I, you can spring for extra chunky. Oliver absolutely loved his first pop, and it was so cute to see him sit so sweetly and patiently licking his summer treat.







2 comments:

  1. You have the cutest dog! It's funny because my coworker has a golden also named Oliver! So each of your dogs makes me think about the other! :)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. made me miss flossie

    ReplyDelete