Sunday, June 24, 2012

things i loved this week: organic decor

This gorgeous decor.

This weekend was both uneventful and comforting, as I recovered from a foolishly-earned broken rib on the classic couch-and-bed combo. While I was lamenting my split second mistake that led me to this couch-ridden state, I realized how very lucky I am to have a fiance who takes such wonderful care of me. That being said, I also realized how much our dark and impersonal new apartment needs an interjection of some life. I started perusing ideas to bring some of the outdoors inside, and found so many cute and lively ideas. When I'm able to lift something more than a hairbrush, I'll let you know what I decide to do with the new place. Until then, I'll lust over these inspiring images.

This simple DIY project.
This terrarium. (similar at Terrain)
This vase and arrangement.

1 comment: