Monday, June 4, 2012

engagement photo shoot


I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to share this post with you. Yesterday, Adam and I had our engagement photos taken by our amazingly talented wedding photographer, Leah Hewitt. We spent the afternoon at the Howard County Conservancy, which is a shockingly beautiful and unique piece of land outside of Baltimore. Leah not only immediately made us feel comfortable and relaxed, but also was both wonderfully professional and fun. Her eye for natural sunlight and scenery made for the most beautiful engagement photos I could have imagined. Just hours after the shoot, Leah already had several "preview" photos for us to fall in love with before the collection of final hi res images come soon. I am so thrilled to see how they all turn out. Until then, here are a few photos from our shoot.








All photos © 2012 L Hewitt Photography.

5 comments:

  1. I love love love these and can't wait to see more. You guys look awesome and I love the dresses you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are absolutely gorgeous!! You two are beautiful together!!

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. just how handsome is my son and how beautiful my future daughter in law. Can't wait for more photo's and the wedding!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures jordan and I can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the engagement photos :) I also adore the dresses you picked out too!

    <3Ivy
    www.pocketfulofapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete