Monday, August 22, 2011

where oh where has my little blog gone?

I'm aware that I already posted a warning of temporary hiatus, but I feel like I need to have a little update to let all of my AMAZING readers know what's going down in the near future. I am excited about our engagement beyond reason or measure, and will certainly be posting throughout this amazing experience about engagement, wedding planning, weddings and l-o-v-e. However, I promise that Gingersnaps will never become a mushy gushy blushing bride wedding blog. Ever. I love food entirely too much, as well as fashion that doesn't involve lace, beading, and 723 subtly different shades of Ivory (oh, excuuuuse me if this is more of a Vanilla Buttercream, ha!).

Also, I am in the middle of a 3 week stint in Perryville, MD, which is essentially a bloody massacre horror movie setting in the middle of nowhere. Their internet hates me, and refuses to let either Picnik or Blogger do their thang.

THEN (have you checked out of this convo yet?), on Sept 15th I leave for a 3 week journey to Ireland. I will be taking my laptop on this venture, and will absolutely be beefing up the travel (and fashion) sections throughout my trip. So get ready for a LOT of green pastures, castles, sheep, redheads, and other shamelessly stereotypical Irish things that I can't think of right now.

That's where we're at. Phew.

1 comment: